About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I'm a mother of five of my own children, very blessed adoptive mommy to one, step mother to three! Married to a wonderful man who forgives ALOT! Grammy to 6!I also have the best "kids in law" that I could have! I am blessed to be able to baby sit for our grandchildren a few days a week. I am blessed to be able to NOW stay home full time to take care of our home, children, and grandchildren!!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

More of Roger's Cakes!!

(This is frosting...by the way...real cheese would just be too nasty on a cake, dontcha think?)
Tonight after church we are having a "get together/fund raiser for two seniors who are in the tiny Christian school that our church has. They are trying to go to New York for their Senior Trip and the church is trying to help them out by having a basketball game with church members and teens playing against each other. They are also having concessions and a bake auction. The pictures above are our donations for the bake sale. Since the Colts lost, we are out of the Super Bowl. HOWEVER, our pastor is from Pennsylvania and is a HUGE Steelers fan! So Roger thought he would be politically correct and make a "Cheeseheads" cake as well as a Steelers cake for the auction! Silly Roger!
Tomorrow is the "inspection" day for "the little blue house in the country. I am so excited! I can't wait to get back into the house again! We have only been in it one time...way back in the first part of November! I hope someone has gotten rid of the dead mouse in the kitchen drawer...
Well...it's almost time to leave for church! Have a lovely day!
Blessings,
Beth

1 comment:

  1. HA! Our yellow house had a mouse in the kitchen drawer, too. Can't wait to hear about the inspection.

    ReplyDelete