About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I'm a mother of five of my own children, very blessed adoptive mommy to one, step mother to three! Married to a wonderful man who forgives ALOT! Grammy to 6!I also have the best "kids in law" that I could have! I am blessed to be able to baby sit for our grandchildren a few days a week. I am blessed to be able to NOW stay home full time to take care of our home, children, and grandchildren!!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lovely, boring, rainy day.....

The house is so quiet today...Becca is at her homeschool classes, Brody isn't with me today, so it is just incredibly quiet. I guess I should like it...but I'm not too crazy about it.
I've done laundry and dishes and I made tonight's supper yesterday.
Ewww....I suppose I should clean out the kitties' litter box....something I'm NOT supposed to have to do since I'm allergic to it....but....sometimes there's just no putting it off!!

Becca and Gideon have "Teens Involved" competition this weekend so we will be travelling to Illinois to compete against other churches on Saturday. They are both in the same puppet show and Becca is in a Trumpet Trio. Gideon is in a "Drama."

I'm pretty sure this coming week will be difficult for Becca to get a lot of schoolwork done. She is going to spend much of the week at Danny, Erin, Liam, and "baby bump's" house...without Danny. He is going to be out of the state training for his police department. Erin is looking forward to having some extra help with little Mr. Liam....who NEVER stays still! She is expecting a new little one (a.k.a....baby bump...) in August and is happy to have some help from Becca this week!

That is one of the WONDERFUL things about homeschooling! Becca is learning to have a servant's heart since she can take her schoolwork with her! (that's the plan, anyway...) Her homeschool group is also very interested in service...so that's cool!

I've done a little bit of scrapbooking today and plan to take it with me to work on while I wait for Becca's trumpet lesson to end this evening. I'm currently working on Christmas, 2010....isn't that terrible that I am that far behind? Actually, I'm in worse shape than it seems....I just picked that particular thing to get in a scrapbook! I could probably still find things from 1983 to do!! Good grief, I'm old......Anyway, I had an OLD OLD movie on while I journalled. It was an Agatha Christie movie called "And Then There Were None." I have seen other adaptations of this movie so I was very surprised at the ending! I'm not sure which one is accurate but it was still exciting!

This is the report of my very boring...yet pleasant day. Sometimes it's just nice to have a candle or two burning while it is raining outside and have nothing really going on! AHHHHHHhhhh......
Time to just....breathe.....(after I clean out the litter box...that is.....)
Blessings,
Beth

2 comments:

  1. I think it is nice to have a quiet day alone once in a while. Been thinking about you but not posting much lately. I have so many projects to get finished.
    Love you!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely...well, all except the litter box part. :-)

    ReplyDelete