About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I'm a mother of five of my own children, very blessed adoptive mommy to one, step mother to three! Married to a wonderful man who forgives ALOT! Grammy to 6!I also have the best "kids in law" that I could have! I am blessed to be able to baby sit for our grandchildren a few days a week. I am blessed to be able to NOW stay home full time to take care of our home, children, and grandchildren!!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Israel's First Christmas Tree Hunt!!

Today was Christmas in the Village in a nearby town. We go to the parade every year and then we shop in the quaint little village.
Then we went to hunt for the "perfect" Christmas tree for Israel's first Christmas with us! Well.......our tree isn't exactly perfect....it is more like the Charlie Brown Christmas Tree. But...it was affordable...and small!
It is not a short tree but it is an extremely skinny tree!
I will try to post some pictures of our hunt as soon as I can...but for now, here is handsome six year old Israel with a wooden soldier at the Christmas Tree Farm!
(Hubby Roger is struggling with the little tree and I think he would appreciate some help from his wife!!)
Blessings,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment