About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I'm a mother of five of my own children, very blessed adoptive mommy to one, step mother to three! Married to a wonderful man who forgives ALOT! Grammy to 6!I also have the best "kids in law" that I could have! I am blessed to be able to baby sit for our grandchildren a few days a week. I am blessed to be able to NOW stay home full time to take care of our home, children, and grandchildren!!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Not the News We Expected....

Late last night we received the good/bad news that the little boy who we wanted to adopt was being given another chance in his adopted home. He has spent several months in a therapeutic home and has just returned to his adopted parents. So....hopefully, for him, it will work out and he will not have to have any more sadness in his life. That means that we are not an option for him...if it is successful for him. Of course, we are kinda hoping it WILL work out for him because that would be better for him in the long run...but we are very disappointed...in a selfish way.

We are growing weary of our adoption journey. We aren't giving up...just very weary and battered. Perhaps we will find our child in the foster system.

(By the way, Ann....Jennie will be travelling to Surrey, England where her "true love" is! )


Blessings,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment