About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I'm a mother of five of my own children, very blessed adoptive mommy to one, step mother to three! Married to a wonderful man who forgives ALOT! Grammy to 6!I also have the best "kids in law" that I could have! I am blessed to be able to baby sit for our grandchildren a few days a week. I am blessed to be able to NOW stay home full time to take care of our home, children, and grandchildren!!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Praying for "M"

Good morning! What a beautiful day it is here in Indiana! I have little Brody today and he just makes my day!

We are praying about a little boy..."M"....about a possibility to adopt him. He is just adorable and five years old. We have to be chosen, again, and won't know anything for at least a month. We also have to have the adoption agency who did our homestudy cooperate with the agency who has the little guy. I know that there are a lot of laws and certain licensing that everyone has to abide by so it's kinda not up to us....but he is really a cutie pie!

I keep losing my heart for these little children and it is so hard when we are disappointed. But it is all in God's hands and He knows what is best for all involved.

Lots to do today...working on Marci's wedding flowers in a little while! It's coming up...April 28th!

Well, take care!
Blessings,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment