About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I'm a mother of five of my own children, very blessed adoptive mommy to one, step mother to three! Married to a wonderful man who forgives ALOT! Grammy to 6!I also have the best "kids in law" that I could have! I am blessed to be able to baby sit for our grandchildren a few days a week. I am blessed to be able to NOW stay home full time to take care of our home, children, and grandchildren!!

Friday, October 19, 2012

Israel Pictures!!

 Ok.....honestly.....I have just about the cutest six year old little boy in the world!!! I really do!! He is soooo adorable and sweet! We went camping over the weekend...in the middle of a storm...but we had a nice morning and had yummy pancakes! Israel was quite happy with his "Mickey Mouse" pancakes that I made for him!
 We went to Battleground, Indiana and walked around the site of a battle of soldiers and Native Americans. It was a beautiful place but such sad events happened there.
What cutie pie faces these are! Israel really loves his Daddy....and his Daddy really loves Israel!
 Ooops.....this picture got out of order....this was from earlier in the fall at the Fall Festival's Car Show!
 Battle of Tippecanoe near Lafayette, Indiana.....Roger and Israel!
My sweet Blessing....I am so happy to be his Mommy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Beth! He is so handsome! My eyes just teared up looking through these pictures... what a long journey he had coming to you and what a wonderful blessing you will all be for each other through the years. God is so good♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Israel looks older than 6. Must be all the "experiences" he has had. He is so very handsome. I'm happy to get to see him. Praising God with you.....such a blessing to have him in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous boy! I love his eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth, I am so happy for you. I love that smile on Israel's face--it is worth a million! I wish you and yours a wonderful holiday season.
    Love Ya!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete