About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I'm a mother of five of my own children, very blessed adoptive mommy to one, step mother to three! Married to a wonderful man who forgives ALOT! Grammy to 6!I also have the best "kids in law" that I could have! I am blessed to be able to baby sit for our grandchildren a few days a week. I am blessed to be able to NOW stay home full time to take care of our home, children, and grandchildren!!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS???

No one is allowed to mess with my antique tea cart and my tea things. NO ONE...Not Marci, or Jennie, or Becca, or Gideon, or the grandkids...especially the grandkids...not Roger (well, maybe Roger....)
So who does Miss Harmony think she is? This is her new favorite place...when she is not on my computer chair...She loves to look out on her world.
She does make a pretty picture, though, doesn't she?

Blessings!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment