About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I'm a mother of five of my own children, very blessed adoptive mommy to one, step mother to three! Married to a wonderful man who forgives ALOT! Grammy to 6!I also have the best "kids in law" that I could have! I am blessed to be able to baby sit for our grandchildren a few days a week. I am blessed to be able to NOW stay home full time to take care of our home, children, and grandchildren!!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Birthday...

Today is my firstborn's birthday. Wow...I can't believe it! I just don't feel like I'm old enough to have a son that is his age! Actually, I'm not...I had him when I was five...ok, so that's a lie. I just don't feel like I'm that old. Where does it all go?
Things are changing so rapidly for us...new grandchildren being born, new in laws to add to my family...new blessings to thank God for...but it seems like I should BE his age, not celebrating his birthday with his wife and son! I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD HAVE A FIVE YEAR OLD!!! I guess I should be happy that I don't feel that old...yet! I'm sure those days are coming.

God has blessed us tremendously. I just can't say Thank You to God enough...for His provision, His love, His Salvation...for my husband and family. Thank you for adult children who are raising their children in church and telling them about Jesus. Thank you for those grandchildren...hopefully there will be more to come. With eight children between my husband and myself...I pray that God will bless us even more! Just think about those future (God willing) holidays at Grammy and Grandpa's house...Wow!! I guess it's ok getting a little bit older...as long as it comes with grand kids!!
Happy Birthday, Aaron...you are and always have been my BLESSING!

No comments:

Post a Comment