About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I'm a mother of five of my own children, very blessed adoptive mommy to one, step mother to three! Married to a wonderful man who forgives ALOT! Grammy to 6!I also have the best "kids in law" that I could have! I am blessed to be able to baby sit for our grandchildren a few days a week. I am blessed to be able to NOW stay home full time to take care of our home, children, and grandchildren!!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Disturbing Meeting...

I was at the local high school today to find out information for my daughter, Jennie. While I was there, I saw someone I thought I recognized. The secretary at the school called him by his whole name. Turns out, I knew him as a customer from the bank I worked in about 20 years ago. I always thought he was VERY strange and I once mentioned him to my (then) fiance'. This man was also a paper deliverer who delivered to our house once I was married. We always kept our children away from him...we didn't trust him.
Several years later, the newspaper ran an article...and I think it was on the news on tv as well, about him, a substitute teacher who had been served a search warrant to search his home after a young teenage girl complained of him harassing her by phone. The police found "hundreds" of cheerleaders' photos taken by him of "up skirt shots". I found a short article in a year 2000 Indianapolis Monthly article online that simply states what I just said. I can't find out any more information about him. I did look him up on facebook and there are lots of women "friends" of his...some shots rather provocative. But there is nothing on the "offenders list" on the Internet.

This guy is now a substitute teacher in the Indianapolis area. He was there at the school to report for work. He is in his 70's.

Perverted, huh?

I took the information to the high school but the office was closed by 3:10 when I arrived. On my way back home, my neighbor, a retired police officer, was outside shoveling show. I showed it to him and he said he will give the information to the police chief in our town. I wonder what, if anything, will be done about it.
YUCK.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's crazy and scary. I hope something will come of it. Too much to let go without action.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I read your post, I kept noticing how God gave you little bits of information here and there over the years, and then God had the secretary use his full name in front of you. I'm so glad God is in charge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did the right thing. God will take care of the rest. Blessings, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise the Lord that you were there at that precise time to see him, and that you have the background info that you do! Praying that the Lord will have His will in this situation. And for what it's worth, I have no doubt that you did the right thing! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete