About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I'm a mother of five of my own children, very blessed adoptive mommy to one, step mother to three! Married to a wonderful man who forgives ALOT! Grammy to 6!I also have the best "kids in law" that I could have! I am blessed to be able to baby sit for our grandchildren a few days a week. I am blessed to be able to NOW stay home full time to take care of our home, children, and grandchildren!!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Adoption prayers....

We are still praying and waiting for news about two little ones we are hoping to adopt. There is a lot to be considered but we know that God's hand is in all things in our lives. That is quite a comfort. In times that we are unsure or questioning ourselves, we can turn to Him and ask what is His will. If we truly feel that God is directing us, then we know that He is in charge. Thank goodness!! Everytime I'm in charge, I mess things up!
Keep us in your prayers, if you think about it. Also, keep those little ones in your prayers. It has to be so incredibly sad to not have a mommy or daddy to turn to and to get comfort from. How scary.
I think we need each other....;)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Beth,
    I am praying for you - even though we have never met, through your posts I see the strong and pure desire you have to be Godly parents to the child/children that you hope to adopt. I admire you so much for making the decision to adopt and it gladdens my heart to hear of children being brought into Christian homes where they will be accepted, loved and always cherished. I look forward to reading the joyful post when you tell us about meeting those little ones. As in the passage in Isaiah 60 4-5 where it says 'Your sons shall come from afar. And your daughters shall be nursed at your side. Then you shall see and become radiant, And your heart shall swell with joy.'

    ReplyDelete