About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I'm a mother of five of my own children, very blessed adoptive mommy to one, step mother to three! Married to a wonderful man who forgives ALOT! Grammy to 6!I also have the best "kids in law" that I could have! I am blessed to be able to baby sit for our grandchildren a few days a week. I am blessed to be able to NOW stay home full time to take care of our home, children, and grandchildren!!

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Talked to Israel!

I was able to talk to little Israel yesterday. He was a little distracted with the other kids in the house. I THINK he had gotten himself  into a little bit of trouble...he had to write sentences! Kinda hard for a little boy just out of kindergarten!

Hopefully the adoption agency is processing our case...then it all goes to the New York Courts and then to the courts here in Indianapolis. All a very long process for this little guy.

But the upside is that he gets to go on vacation to northern Wisconsin next week! It is about 5 miles from the Canadian border and from what I understand, very remote. He is excited to do that so I'm happy for him!

My own Jennie leaves for her six week long England trip on Tuesday. I'm going to MISS her sooooo much! She's growing up....(mommy wiping tears away....) She is such a big part of my life. The hardest part is knowing that this is all kind of a trial period to see if she really wants to live there permanently. The love of her life lives there.......So I want it to work out but then again, she will no longer be part of my every day life. Her BIG sister is moving to Seattle with her new husband. (Weep, sob, find a Kleenex....) I guess that is just the way it is when your kids become independent! Yeah, I need that little six year old very very soon.....

Have a lovely day!
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment