About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I'm a mother of five of my own children, very blessed adoptive mommy to one, step mother to three! Married to a wonderful man who forgives ALOT! Grammy to 6!I also have the best "kids in law" that I could have! I am blessed to be able to baby sit for our grandchildren a few days a week. I am blessed to be able to NOW stay home full time to take care of our home, children, and grandchildren!!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tiny Tot Tuesday!!!

Well, I made a mistake in downloading these pictures! The first two are supposed to be the LAST two! I have spent the day with two of our grand babies and I wanted to show you them FIRST...but I also wanted to include the ones that I didn't get to spend the day with! This first little guy is Brody...I DID spend the day with him but not with his aunt Erin who is holding him AND holding their baby Liam! (Oh, I guess I should explain that Liam isn't born yet! He is due toward the end of May! He's cute, too....just like his mommy and daddy! His daddy was JUST sworn in as a police officer in a town in southern Indiana! I'm proud of him, too, and all the rest of the kids and kids in law, just had to say that to be fair.........)
This is the cutest little six year old guy in the world! He is Dylan and his grammy's buddy! He likes the cat...I'm not sure that the cat likes him....He is Brody's big brother!

This is Brody! He is my buddy, too! I am so blessed to be able to spend time with him just like I was able to spend time with Dylan when he was this age! He's a cutie, too, and a CHUNK!


This is my little angel GIRL! Her name is Seraphina and she is my step daughter, Abi's little girl! She is a delight and I love her dearly! She loves dollies so I plan to have lots of excuses to play dolls all over again! She's getting an old reconditioned baby doll cradle and Grammy made bedding for Christmas, (and a Bitty Baby doll that I purchased on Ebay!)
Sooo...that's about all I did today, just played with babies. Oh, we homeschooled,too, and now I have to figure out what to fix for supper! I did a little bit of housework, too, and put nice new flannel sheets on our bed! It is a nice day right now but our bedroom is soooo cold. (It's over the garage and I counted FIVE quilts on our bed this morning when I remade it!)
Please keep us in your prayers as we try to figure out what we are going to do about moving. We know that it has to be God's plan to have us move...in a few years it will be almost impossible to pay our house payment because we will lose our children's child support. It is BECAUSE we have so many children in our combined family that we have this large house. But as the kids are growing up and moving away, we find that it is becoming way too costly for us to stay here. Even if God allows us to adopt, we want to raise them in a smaller more modest home in a modest area...not necessarily where we are currently living.
There isn't a LOT of hope that our little lot that we have had our hearts set on will work out for us but we haven't heard the definite NO. The owners are trying to find some paperwork that will substantiate their claim that they had the land ok'd to build on. So we are waiting just a little bit longer.
In the meantime, this weekend we are going to the Weekend to Remember Marriage Conference in Chicago and I'm sooooo excited! (Yeah, ROGER had better learn something!....HAHAHA! I'm thinking that it will be ME who learns a LOT this weekend!!! He's a pretty good guy already!)
Have a lovely day!



1 comment:

  1. Yay! Grandkid pics are so happy!

    I've been praying for your house and land issues. We're also having some outrageous things happening with "our" house, but they're confidential at this point, so I cannot even allude to them on my blog. Please keep praying about that. I looked up that town you mentioned in your comment to me, and it's a little over an hour east of us. Don't feel pressured to visit -- only if you want to, and only if it's easy for you to do.

    Enjoy your date this weekend!

    ReplyDelete