About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I'm a mother of five of my own children, very blessed adoptive mommy to one, step mother to three! Married to a wonderful man who forgives ALOT! Grammy to 6!I also have the best "kids in law" that I could have! I am blessed to be able to baby sit for our grandchildren a few days a week. I am blessed to be able to NOW stay home full time to take care of our home, children, and grandchildren!!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Weekend to Remember Marriage Conference!!

We are on our way bright and early (hopefully) on Friday morning to go to Chicago to the Marriage Conference! We are so excited and of course, I have over packed as usual!
Some kids are staying in our home, some are dispersed elsewhere and we are ready to "Bond" and learn alot about marriage!
MOST of our friends tell us the conference is wonderful, life changing, etc. SOME of our friends told us that they have gone to these conferences and ended up in a big fight!! I hope the latter does NOT happen to us! There's enough in our lives to fight about without paying for and spending the weekend to find one! Haha!
We have yummy vegetables, fruit, cheese and low fat crackers to "lunch on" on the way...I am sure that about two o'clock we will need a hamburger and french fries....
Roger also want to introduce me to the IKEA store. I have heard wondrous things about it. I am glad we are driving our tiny compact car...
Have a lovely weekend! I hope to have GOOD things to tell you when we come back next week!
Love in Christ,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment