About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I'm a mother of five of my own children, very blessed adoptive mommy to one, step mother to three! Married to a wonderful man who forgives ALOT! Grammy to 6!I also have the best "kids in law" that I could have! I am blessed to be able to baby sit for our grandchildren a few days a week. I am blessed to be able to NOW stay home full time to take care of our home, children, and grandchildren!!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

4H Project and Bible School!!

Just an update! Becca got a blue ribbon on her latest 4H exhibit! She made chicken and noodles and oh my goodness, it was so yummy! She's in the running for the champion and reserve champion...but then she is competing with kids up to 19 years old...so.........
Tomorrow after work we will all go to the fair and see how she and Gideon did on all their exhibits. All this excitement!! I'm going to try to post some pictures of their efforts when they are all done!

Tonight is the last night for our Bible school. I have had 2nd graders. Wow...they're a little bit different than I am used to. I've worked with preschoolers and littler ones mostly. But I do like the 2nd graders, too. My girls are helping me in my class as well as Miss Katherine...an older sweet lady...and my husband is telling the Missionary story for the 6th graders. Gideon is working in a play every night. It is really neat to have our whole family (younger ones, that is) involved in this "ministry."

Well, I have lots of things to do and lots of places to go..so I'd better make this blog short today!
Have a lovely and blessed day!
Beth

2 comments:

  1. All this talk of Chicken and Noodles is making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Beth, thank you, thank you, for your prayers and checking up on me! I didn't know how else to respond to you but through your blog! i wanted to let you know that I do have 2 blogs, the one you found is one that I just keep as a testimony/collection of posts i write about my divorce/standing the other is where i write most days. sorry that you worried about me not posting for so long. it has honestly been too hard to think or even pray for my ex these days. it is just better for me if i leave him on the shelf there where i put him and go about my day. lately God's been bringing him back to my heart to pray for him. for him to get a job in particular, and i feel like i am able to do it from a healthier place than i was in a few months ago. maybe i'll write about it again soon. my computer's been down all week and i just got it back, so i couldn't respond to you until now. have a blessed weekend. your family looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete