About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I'm a mother of five of my own children, very blessed adoptive mommy to one, step mother to three! Married to a wonderful man who forgives ALOT! Grammy to 6!I also have the best "kids in law" that I could have! I am blessed to be able to baby sit for our grandchildren a few days a week. I am blessed to be able to NOW stay home full time to take care of our home, children, and grandchildren!!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

It has been a long day today...and yesterday...since these were my two 12 hour work days for the week. I rushed home today and my hubby and I went to a birthday party for my friend Lynn. I appreciate her and I hope that she knows how much she is loved. She gives of herself to all of us all the time. She's unselfish and I just love her a lot. She made some yummy dishes and then loaded us up with the leftovers! I appreciate THAT a lot too!

I was able to spend a little bit of time with my husband and that is always nice. That is one draw back in working all day on Saturday...I miss my time with him. I guess I didn't know what a blessing it was until I couldn't do that anymore!

Roger was able to take the kids and some of their 4H projects to the fair on Friday. We need to take the rest on various days this coming week. Then we also have Bible school this week and on August 1st is the big wedding of my boy Dan and his precious bride to be Erin! Lots of blessings there!

I don't have much to say now or much time...it's almost midnight and we have church in the morning so it is time to hit the hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment