About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I'm a mother of five of my own children, very blessed adoptive mommy to one, step mother to three! Married to a wonderful man who forgives ALOT! Grammy to 6!I also have the best "kids in law" that I could have! I am blessed to be able to baby sit for our grandchildren a few days a week. I am blessed to be able to NOW stay home full time to take care of our home, children, and grandchildren!!

Monday, January 4, 2010

New Baby ALMOST HERE!!

My son Aaron called me this morning and asked me what I was planning for this Thursday...his precious wife Holly will be induced that morning! We are very excited to meet this newest member of our family! They're naming him Broderick...Brody for short! Broderick is an Irish family name in my family so we are happy with the choice!

My other son and his wife are expecting in June! I think that they're considering "Liam" for a boy and "Raegan" for a girl for names...more Irish names, I think! Yep, good, solid BAPTIST names???
Actually, my mother was raised Irish Catholic and most of her family are still practicing the Catholic faith. As a child, I was always intrigued with their belief.
I do like the names, I like the idea that they are "different" than other names. I just realized that my son, Danny, and his wife, Erin, have Irish sounding names as well. Maybe that's why they are choosing those names? Who'd a thunk it? They need to change their last name, though, because it is NOT Irish at all! Maybe they can just add an O' before it???? Nah, still doesn't work.

Anyway, that's my big news for today! I have other things to talk about...such as the diet that my hubby and I are on but I will leave that for another day. I've been out of the house most of the day and am behind in all things!
Lotsa Love!
Beth

4 comments:

  1. Hey, it's so great to meet you. I have a son Aaron too. And we are expecting a gbaby in June. It's so exciting. I love what you said about being parents needing more children. We too are looking into adopting. But at the moment we aren't feeling a real strong push from the Lord yet so it just sits in the back of our minds.

    As for the pictures on my blog I grab them from allposters.com
    They have many wonderful ones on their site. I really need to link to them somewhere on my blog but haven't gotten around to it yet!! I'll be back to read more soon. I'm off to Milwaukee to pick up hubby at the airport. He's been gone since the 27th and is just getting back. Bla, a 2 and a half hour drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Irish names. Will be thinking of you Beth as Thursday approaches and your new grandson arrives - I'm sure you will be posting some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi "mommy" and Ann! (Ann who is also a mommy of a lot...but not quite 12!)
    Thanks for your comments! I am so excited about the newest member of our family! The girls and I are on our way to go help "little momma" clean today since she will be admitted into the hospital tomorrow night! She is just not feeling well at all and I think it will be a blessing to her if we mopped and cleaned bathrooms!
    Blessings to you!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOHHHHH! Happy Grandbabying!

    ReplyDelete