About Me

My photo
Indiana, United States
I'm a mother of five of my own children, very blessed adoptive mommy to one, step mother to three! Married to a wonderful man who forgives ALOT! Grammy to 6!I also have the best "kids in law" that I could have! I am blessed to be able to baby sit for our grandchildren a few days a week. I am blessed to be able to NOW stay home full time to take care of our home, children, and grandchildren!!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

What to do...what to do...

I went to work early Friday morning for my usual 12 hour shift. My boss was already there and when I got there (on time, by the way! It's a 40 minute trip so sometimes it's a struggle but I have only been counted late once...when the interstate was closed due to a semi carrying gasoline having exploded!)
Anyway, my boss said he wanted to give me 6 more hours on top of my two 12 hour days...making them 15 hour days. He needs to provide 6 more hours on care and I'm the only one working part time so I am the only one who can take them.
I've been praying for some extra money to help us out so maybe this is the way God is planning to help us. I just hope that I can do it. I'm exhausted by Sunday. (God's day!)
I have to think about it...and pray about it...and give him my answer. I'd think about working an extra day but I am already having trouble keeping up with the girls' homeschooling, babysitting the baby granddaughter, and housework.
What to do...what to do...what to do....

1 comment: